sKreen Appsumo lifetime deal [59$] – Get 10% discount only new user
When you’re in a meeting, you may want to get out of it to catch up with a coworker or do a quick task. You probably also want to view the video and listen to the audio. I’ve often found it inconvenient to have to switch between apps to do this, which is why I’ve been using a video chat app for a few years now. It’s called sKreen, and it’s a web-based video conferencing app that allows you to use two or more web browsers in a meeting.
What is skreen?
Skreen is a web-based conference platform that makes video calls accessible, easy, and easy to manage through white-label features and monetization.
SKreen allows you to communicate with your colleagues, customers, peers as well as students with a feeling as if you’re there in person, regardless of how far away you may have been with IRL.
You’ll be able to host meetings in five different formats that include audio, video webinar, podcast (a live-streamed class), and live classes.
You can install the application in just five minutes. After that, you can instantly create meetings or schedule a meeting in the future; let users attend or leave your meeting at any point while it’s in progress. You can also talk to participants one-on-one while they’re on the screen without interrupting anyone else’s involvement – all with an interface that is designed to feel familiar, even though it’s brand new technologically.
See sKreen Details
Skreen features plans
Skreen offers tons of features at affordable pricing! In addition, they offer a free trial, so you can see if it’s the right fit for your needs. You’ll get full access to all their features, and they have a 30-day money-back guarantee, which is always nice. The platform also has an app that helps with scheduling posts on social media and analytics to help track how many people are visiting your website or blog post via Skreens’ unique user tracking technology.
Let’s have a look at the feature sKreen below
Multiple Meeting Types
Hold five different types of meetings – Video, Audio, podcasts, Live Classes, and Webinars. Meetings are often used to communicate important information or conduct business. There are many ways that you can hold a meeting with your team, including video calls via Skype/Facetime, audio conference call through Google Hangouts/Skype for Business, etc., hosting live classes on YouTube (which is also an excellent way to share knowledge) and webinar sessions which allow anyone from anywhere in the world access to attend a one-time event.
Whiteboard, screen sharing, raising the hand, meeting recordings, and much more are all examples of digital tools. Tools like these help people collaborate on projects in ways that were not possible before the advent of technology. They also allow for better organization when it comes to project management by giving everyone access to the same information at any given time.
Record meetings and save them online or download them to your device. If you’re looking for a way to keep all of your meeting minutes, it’s important that the recording software is easy-to-use and allows multiple users to make sure everyone has access when needed.
Add & invite your contacts, choose meeting participants from existing contacts. With the new feature of inviting people to meetings in a single click, you can invite all your colleagues or friends and save time when scheduling meetings with them. In addition, you will be able to see their availability right away without having to send requests one by one!
Your own branded desktop and mobile Android & iOS apps and hosted on your custom domain. You can also use our platform to create a website, blog, or social media page for any business you have.
Charge users a membership fee for hosting meetings on your platform and monetize it with advertising. The best way to do this is by creating an app that uses the latest marketing technology such as chatbots, virtual assistants like Siri or Cortana, augmented reality (AR) apps, voice recognition software, and natural language processing algorithms.
sKreen price plans
sKreen Appsumo lifetime deal aappsumo
- Lifetime access to skreen
- All future Legendary Plan updates
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase.
- Please note: This deal is not stackable.
- Note: Previous AppSumo customers will be grandfathered into the new feature limits
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- 50 users (hosts)
- White label
- Unlimited participants per meeting
Get extra 10% off skreen lifetime deal –appsumo
- Visit the “skreen Lifetime AppSumo” deal page.
- Wait for a few seconds, An Discount popup will appear.
- Enter your Email to receive the exclusive benefits.
- Continue with the same email id.
- Get a 10$ discount at the end.
- Discount valid for new users only.
- Responsive support, my first email to support was answered in exactly 20 minutes. They don’t take long to help/answer questions.
- Although it’s a new tool, it has many features and options. It also looks solid, with no bugs so far.
- Meetings with good audio and video quality.
- Five types of meeting, screen sharing, whiteboard.
- White label with the possibility of selling sub-accounts.
- It has cloud space to record meetings, and it is also possible to save files locally (unlimited). Cloud recordings can also be downloaded and deleted to free up space.
- They are working on an LMS that will add several other features.
- Most of the cons are related to features that are not yet available but are working on releasing in the coming months.
- It’s important to record meetings in the highest quality, currently 640p, if I’m not mistaken.
- To use chat during a video conference, you need to create an account (free) in another tool called Pusher. I found that this tool makes chat more complicated. It would be much more practical if sKreen had its chat.
|If you’re looking to purchase a product from the appumo website, most likely, your order will be out of stock within a week. So grab it now if you need it.